| Dad's retirement party, January 2011. |
| Taken at my brother's wedding, July 10, 2010 |
After viewing the photos, my friend looked straight at me and said, "You need to add some yellow into your family!"
And if her meaning wasn't clear enough, she then said, "I think you will be in China long time. You need to find Chinese husband!"
I refuse to add personal commentary on the grounds that ...
a) I may incriminate myself and/or others.
b) I may end up eating crow some day, one way or the other.
Your brother got married on my parent's 29th anniversary! Great date :) Love the outfits too...was the wedding in India?
ReplyDeleteit was definitely a great date. And 7 days after my parents' anniversary to boot! The outfits were definitely fun. The wedding was in Toronto. I've never been to India, which is a problem I'd like to fix sometime...
ReplyDelete