Just picture me saying, "I'm thirty-onederful" while flicking my hair.
Yeah, I know that's so not me. That's why it's funny.
A year ago tonight, I wrote a post about turning thirty. So in keeping with that, I thought I'd write a few thoughts down about turning thirty-one.
Actually, it's really just one thought: it's just another number. And I am okay with it. In fact, I'm more than okay with it; really, I've felt more comfortable in my own skin since I've turned 30 and I've learned to love who God has made me to be, warts and all.
(I actually don't have warts, in case you were wondering ...)
31 promises to be interesting, as I wrap up this chapter of my life in China and embark on ...
Well, some kind of new journey. Somewhere ...
So here's to 31! May it be the best year yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment